Monday, November 15, 2010

HS1 Field Trip

 SUP MGA ASO? Hah, see what I did durr? Ok nevermind. So last October 15, our class had a field trip (yaaayy)! We went to the Bamboo Organ in (Daniel Park voice:)"LAS PIÑAS!!!" and we watched Ibong Adarna in SM South Mall, and last, we went to the Philippine Airforce thing.

First, we went to the Bamboo Organ in LAS PIÑAS!!! That place is sooo cool! It kinda reminds me of Hogwarts! The organ itself was cool and it made bird sounds.
Then I asked gum from Julio O because I felt dehydrated (as if chewing gum would do anything). I thought it was mint but turns out, it was soooo SOUR! But whatever, the gum was big enough to make a bubble! Only that whenever I tried making a bubble, my buddy (KRISA) would just keep on trying to pop it with her HAND. Why must you use your hand? It wasn't only Krisa who tried popping it, a lot more people have touched my gum. It eventually tasted salty. MGA HINDI NAGHUHUGAS NG KAMAY.


Then after that, we went to SM South Mall to watch Ibong Adarna! While going up, we were doing the Pancake House dance. It's kind of like the fire drill dance, only better. Well anyway, Ibong Adarna was soooooooooooooooooooo ok lang. Some parts were boring, but some parts were REALLY funny. Especially when Don Pedro and Don Diego tried killing the Ibong Adarna. MAAN, that was funny. Also when Don Diego's horse fell, and Don Diego said "AY KABAYO!!!" THAT WAS FUNNY, OK. While watching, there were a lot of distractions. To my left was Kim, whose head was leaned back and facing the ceiling. I thought she was dead, turns out, she was sleeping. In front of me was Nick. Normally, I'd place my leg on the chair in front of me and the person won't mind. Nick would grab my foot and untie my laces. Really, Nick?! REALLY? Anyway, when Badong and I went to the bathroom, BAD TIMING! Just when we went in, I think they had an intermission. So after about 30 seconds inside the bathroom, lots of kids (not really kids, students) ran inside the bathroom. Badong, Kim, Sweet and I tried to get out safely, but I ended up squeezing through sweaty people's backs. We went out and didn't even finish the play.
When we went out, it was so noisy and there were so much j3j3mons. They were staring at us while we were walking. It was so awkward but cool.
Then we went to pancake house. I was with Krisa, Sweet and Kim in the table. Oh yeah, I accidentally spit out pancakes at Krisa by accident! Too much laughing!

Then we went to the super boring Air force thing. It was boring 'cause there wasn't any tour guide and we had to figure stuff out by ourselves. Plus, we've already been there when we were Kinder 2.
Josh kept on yelling at wax figures, telling them that Jesus loves them and that they should turn Christian...yup, that's pretty normal.
Okay. OH, THIRDY D WAS TURNING INTO A FISH. Anyway, we didn't stay long. We only stayed there for like 20 minutes then we left.

Well, the trip home was okay. We watched Evan Almighty and for some reason, I was soooooo tired.

Just so you know, I started writing this blog about 3 weeks ago, and I am still not yet finished. 

When we reached fort, it was pretty quiet. I took a short nap, until someone yelled, "YEAH! CLUB EWAN!!!"
I opened my eyes and saw that the movie was finished and there were colorful lights in the bus. It felt like I was hallucinating or something. Well, everyone was dancing and singing loudly. I wasn't. I just sat there and... did nothing.
Heh, ok. We went down from the bus and walked to school, Marge and I pretended to look drunk and wasted.
Too bad I left early. At least I was able to sleep in the car.
Ok. -end-

-Y
ps..
I've been writing this blog for a month and I finished it just now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment