Monday, October 4, 2010

Hai October, hai

Well, time flies so fast, doesn't it? September was probably the shortest month I've ever experienced. I mean, I've only written 6 entries for the whole month! Compare that to last August, I wrote 14 entries. Well anyway, I haven't been blogging for 2 weeks(?) I was supposed to blog about something last week, but I forgot to. Right now, I have a LOT to write about, so I'll try to fit those stuff all in one entry.
Btw, sorry for not much entries. To be honest, I'm running out of ideas to blog about!
Anyway..
-I'll start off with what happened about 2 weeks ago. So, 2 Fridays ago (I think it was the last day of Dress Up Week), we went to Ange's house. It was me, Krisa, and Badong (Cley) who went. We originally planned to do "fun stuff." I think what Ange meant was like, to play board games and such. So, we arrived Ange's house and Krisa saw the pool and said, "Hey, let's jump in!" Which gave Ange the idea to make us swim. Then I was forced to swim, but it was fun :-bd
One of the things I remember from that day was when Krisa said, "HEY! LET'S PLAY RESCUE RESCUE!" Then we're all like, "...what?" Then after that, she said, "LET'S PLAY MERMAID MERMAID." Seriously?
Sadly, I got sick the next day. :(

-Ok, moving on.. DOCs! Probably my most hated thing this school year. So, we have a DOC for Science and History. The science DOC is becoming a problem for me 'cause... elements are hard, ya know? Plus, I don't do powerpoints. On the other hand, thank God I have groupmates in History.

-MY FREAKIN REPORT CARD. Lemme tell you, I just received THE lowest average I've ever gotten in my entire life. And my Art grade, omg. Why is it so low?! And the character thingy, I got a big 'ol 2 for everything. sdhkjahdshdkjad

-Good news, IT WAS TEACHER'S DAY! Last Tuesday to Thursday (September 28-30), higher-leveled students volunteered to teach classes to the lower grades. Sofia, Thirdy R, and I taught Science to the grade one class. THEY WERE SO CUTE OMG ADHKJSHFJLHD
We also had a program last Thursday that made some teachers cryyy. It made me appreciate what the teachers do every single weekday. Especially the ones that teach our class. I realized how hard it actually is to handle a class! I mean, the 1st graders were already kinda hard to manage ('cause of some people who keep standing up without permission), and I can't imagine how hard our class is to manage. So, THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEACHERS OF VCIS! It must be really really hard work, so thanks! >:D<

-Another one was Marlo's partaaayyy! It happened after school last Thursday. It was at the rooftop of the building where Dimsum 'n' Dumplings was. We went to his place at around 3:15(?) and went to the roof top. The place was OWSUM. The view from up there was so nice, and the place had a bar.
Alex, Jeff, a hacker dude, the teachers, and Thirdy R came while we were in Dimsum. The basketball dudes with Ange and Lystra came around 4.
Some of the teachers had a "dance showdown" with Cley. =))
At around 6, there was a DJ that arrived and he started setting stuff up. (You should've seen Thirdy R, he was sitting quietly and observing the DJ)
I left around 8:30pm. THEY SAID I MISSED CLUB EWAN. I don't know how to react.



AHFKJHBENDITAJKHJSKJFAHSKD
Ok, so I know if I stop here, this entry will be bitin. But it's 11:36 pm now, and I started writing this last FRIDAY. Today's Monday and there aren't any classes tomorrow! I'd love to wake up in a rainy morning. :p Just sharing.
OK THANKS!
You want a .gif? I'll give you a gif

Bilvy and Ryland!

4 comments: