Saturday, September 18, 2010

Too much of anything is... too much!

Okay, I am seriously going to explode. Being a high school student is harder than I thought it would be. Yeah, it can be fun sometimes, but it totally makes time go faster.. in a not-so-good way. Why faster? With all these homeworks and projects, you have almost NO time left for yourself. Time goes by so fast, and you barely did anything yet. Instead, you waste your time blogging and ranting about it, just like what I'm doing now. I'm supposed to be writing an article for reading and writing, but turns out, MY PARTNER (you know who you are) wouldn't send me the video of all our interviews. I was supposed to write the article yesterday so that I can rest today 'cause I'm sick, but noooo. I'm doing homework on a Sunday again. ;___;

I know, I shouldn't be worried. God knows what to do. I just pray that by the end of the day, everything will be done.
I just found out that tomorrow's already September 20. Next week, it's the Filipino talumpati. Oh gosh.
Plus, we have 2 DOCs. Science and History. God, help me.
Seriously, I don't know if this is too much work, or I'm just not used to it. Anyway, I'll keep this blag, I mean blog, short. No .gif, sorry.
*sigh*




I need a donut.
-Y

2 comments:

  1. I AGREE. :| :'(

    awesome and true blag...i mean, blog. :))) wahaha.
    I ALSO NEED A DONUT. where's the nearest Mini Stop? oh, riight. near Presh's house. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))
    I say "blag" in real life.. weird habit

    ReplyDelete