Wednesday, September 8, 2010

8th September

Can I just start off by saying that THIS IS DAY IS JUST... UGHH!!! Okay, so this day started off HORRIBLY. My dad woke me up around 5am and asked my why my window was opened. I was like, "Huh?" Then he told me his cellphone was missing. So was his wallet.

So I looked at the window, and I saw that the window didn't have any glass on it anymore. The window blinds were also up. I went to my parents' room, and the files of my dad on the drawer of the PC table were messed up.
Ok, so it's like this... my PC is blocking part of my window, so it's kinda hard to enter my room through the window. You have to be about Sofia's size to fit. PLUS, right under my window, my 2 guitars were there. My electric was on the guitar stand on the left near the PC while my acoustic was right beside the electric, leaning against the TV stand.
When I woke up, my electric was leaning against my acoustic! Then my dad asked me, "Yana, where's your phone?" So I checked the TV stand 'cause that's where I usually place my phone. OMG IT WASN'T THERE. So YES, MY PHONE GOT STOLEN. Not only that, but also my brother's PSP. I'm 100% sure it was a kid who broke in. That kid needs Jesus. Yeah, he/she went in my parents' room, and ignored the Technomarine watches.
Then dawn came. It was about 6am. I looked out the window... it looked like the thief wanted to get the Pokemon cards, but I guess he forgot it. He left it lying on the roof. He also left my dad's wallet lying on the roof. I guess he didn't find anything interesting inside. :))
Whatever, I should stay positive. Die in a fire.

Oh my gosh, I know I shouldn't be saying that just for a phone, but... UGH!!! I left for school, and the police were in our house. My dad wanted the SWAT team to come, but I told him not to 'cause it was too OA if he does. Plus, the SWAT's useless... The day was just getting started.
hfkasfdhkadhsadfhksadhhsadjh

My brother didn't go to school 'cause he's really sick. It's so weird.
PACE time was okay. I got pitik in the cheeks 'cause I said, "TITASAWERR" (idk how you spell it)  to teacher Cecile.
Anyway, school was fine. We had new seating arrangements :-bd
Now, I'm with Thirdy R, Cleyanne, and physically fit! Some people were upset about their seats, though. Sorry, guys. :'(
Well, we didn't have math time! It was cool to take a break. We had Pastor... Mark... (was it?) in class.
Then I played badminton. Now my calves hurt.
Guess what, guise? I'm still wearing my uniform! It's almost 9pm and I'm still wearing it. I'm itchy.

On the good side, MY GK SHIRT HAS ARRIVED! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS WHEN IT CAME.


man, look at how many people care



OH YEAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MS LAYLA(BALOO)!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAYY...  HAAAAAAAPPYY BIIIIRTHDAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOO YOUUUUU(piyok)UUUUUU!!!

HERE YA GO. PETER GRIFFIN DANCING TO "BIRD IS THE WORD"


-Y

2 comments:

  1. thank you yana! :D i totally agree! yesterday was just urghgh!!! i can't really celebrate with all the deadlines :(

    i hope whoever robbed your house will get caught and face justice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Amen to that.
    Thank you ms. layla!

    ReplyDelete