Friday, September 17, 2010

Dress Up Week

Yesterday was the last day of the VCIS dress up week. We students had to dress up differently for each day of the week. Here's what we had to do:

-For Monday, we had to wear hip socks! Meaning, colorful, mismatched, ABNORMAL socks. I wore my black & white toe socks. It wasn't colorful, though. My creys~ :'(

-Tuesday, we had to dress up as athletes! ~i wuz a sk8er dewd, bro~

-Wednesday, dress up as what we wanted to be when we grow up. Mine was pretty obvious, but my outfit didn't make sense if my guitar wasn't there. I was an indie musician/record producer/band manager/REBEL. I'm so ambitious 8->

-Thursday, we had this weird, wacky hair day, whatever you call it. My hair was like Sierra's and Hayley's combined (according to Sopya). Kewl bro, kewl. :-bd

-And Friday, it was pajama day! I wore pajamas. Duh. But HS-1 and the G7 eventually had to change for PE.

Ms. Katie chooses a winner and gives them some sort of Australian candy. I forgot what it was called but people said it tastes like puto and taffy.
I brought my acoustic guitar to school last Wednesday, and left it there. I completely forgot to bring it home yesterday. Now my guitar's sleeping over for another 2 days in school.

But hey, at least Thirdy R and I were finally able to jam to "1985"! We've been planning to do that since LAST SCHOOLYEAR, and we were finally able to do it last Wednesday.

Yeah, GO PEOPLE WHO AREN'T GOING TO PASAPRISA!
Here, have crabcore!



 

Y

4 comments:

  1. CHICO BABIES! that's what it's called.
    I Google-d it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like chico the fruit! lol... but the candy was good too! except it taste like play dough at first.. lol anyway.. the the weird guy with the guitar is so funny and addicting! lol! :)))

    ReplyDelete