Thursday, September 9, 2010

Epic day was epic

As you can see from the title, this day was AWESOME. If yesterday sucked, today rocked. First, I wore my GK shirt! I was wearing it like a boss B-)

Second, our group (me, Thirdy D, James, and Jed), BISCUIT COKLAT CHIP won the debate against Oreo! Their arguments were good, btw. Good job, guys. :-bd

And third, we had a surprise pizza partaaayyy for Ms. Laylabaloooo! It didn't last long, though. Well, I contributed 100 pesos for 1 slice of pizza. I'm not complaining!
I'm glad it went as we planned. Actually, Thirdy just told us about it during PACE time the day before!

IT WAS AWESOME. During R&W class, physically fit couldn't help but talk about it. She also skipped most of art class 'cause she was busy exercising, running up and down the stairs. PEACE, DUDE.
Well anyway, Ms. Layla was totally surprised when we brought the pizza in and started singing "Happy Birthday" right after her class! Then, *GROUP HUUUG!* :')
After that, we prayed for the food, and the pizza disappeared in less than a minute.
I attempted to get 2 slices and tried to hide behind a desk so that nobody could see me. Turns out, I heard someone say, "HEY, YANA GOT 2 SLICES!"
When I heard that, I was like, "sdhfkebjikfhdbvkjhv OMG I'M DEAD."
Then, just as I was about to bite the 2nd slice, Sweet said, "HEY, SOFIA WASN'T ABLE TO GET." Yeah, I was nice enough to give her that slice of pizza.
Physically fit brought the soda in. It was on top of my desk, so after a few people got their drinks, I got the bottle and brought it to a different desk. Julio O. spilled some root beer on Thirdy R's charger, that's why.

Before Ms. Layla left the classroom, she told us that she's been praying for a ~*surprise*~. She was expecting a different ~*surprise*~, but our ~*surprise*~ was great too. Awww!

GOD IS JUST AWESOME, RIGHT?

A lot of people left. They took pizza, and left. Can you believe that?! Well, I was in the mood for partaaayying.




It all started when Marge told me to go in front of Ange's camera and start dancing. WE FIST PUMPED, OH YEAHH. Marge was even holding a cup with soda in it while dancing! It felt so... club-ish.






And then I started acting all tipsy 'cause I didn't usually drink soda. Then Thirdy R. played music.. which made me fist pump some more!




If you weren't there... this is what it sorta looked like.

Pretty crazy, right?
Who were there? NONE OTHER THAN THE REBELS! *RRRRREEEEBBEEEELLLL*
Not all of them were dancing, though. It was mainly me, Sofia, Marge, Cleyanne, Ange, and Thirdy R who were dancing. MAAANNN WE WERE HYPER! After too much fist pumps (with a bit of headbanging), I got a headache. I WAS SOOO SWEATY.

Now, I have the right to have the shirt that says, "Sorry for partying" :P Seriously, there's a shirt like that.
Well, seriously... THAT WAS FUN. Let's do that again soon, ok? :-bd Christmas Partaaay? Ok. AWESOME.

Well, it was math class after the partaaayyying. I was too tired to understand what was happening. And then we had a super kaduper short Science class. Nurse Abby came in late, so I played JAMLEGEND(!!!!) while waiting. Can you believe... I got a 98% on Canon Rock on Insane mode? That's the highest percentage I got for Canon Rock on Insane!

Then dismissal. PRESH WUZ THERE! Then I played goodminton (I'm so corny, omg).
After that, Thirdy R & I jammed to "That's What You Get"! YIZZ, I finally know how to play the whole song on drums. :P Awesome Yana is awesome. And I finally played guitar in school for the first time in 2643871264931864913648736493186493146913846038467319864.75 years!


Thanks to this day, I'm starting to love high school.

-Y

14 comments:

  1. tsk tsk tsk....

    you forgot the BRONSON part!!!! how could you forget about yourself?!?!?!

    loljk

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, thanks for the pizza! dude, we should book a club for high school! after grad or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. what the heck. the word vertification thing was "queso"

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1st comment: ikr, it'd be soooo fun!
    2nd comment: THAT'S SO RANDOM
    I remember nga eh, "mole" :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the heck?!! why do we even need a vertification thing anyway??

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahahaha :)))
    GOODMINTON. :P
    Spam? I love spam! :D

    @Sopya: yea! :)))
    wth, queso. now I'm craving for cheese. :| :)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh. =)))) Physically fit brought the soda in.
    YANITA! =))) tawa na ako ng tawa. :))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. =))))
    Physically fit is proud of being physically fit B-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. :)) MUAHAHHAHA WoW Yana..."Physically fit" did she see this already??!! Corny much "goodminton" haha!!!!



    HEY guys let's throw another party like even before christmas!!!!!!!! XDDDD :P =))) :0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dude quit calling me Physically fit......It's annoying

    ReplyDelete