Friday, September 3, 2010

September

Well, well, well, water we have here? HAHAHA GET IT? Oh, you don't. Well.. it was worth a try... Anyway, it's September already! I know, I'm late. Why? Well, my dad isn't allowing me to use the internet on Mondays-Thursdays, unless I need to do a research that's due on the next day. UNFAIR, RIGHT? Considering the fact that I'm already a Freshman. I'm already a Freshman, and my parents still give me a bedtime (that I do not follow). Well, I shall save my rants for next time. Anyway, I wasn't able to blog yesterday.. not that I wanna blog everyday or anything like that. I just wanna give a quick recap of what happened while I was gone.

- PACEs, obviously
- my finger got caught by a locker
- I lost the papers inside my History folder
- "OMG MARE!!! 3, 2, 1... FOREVER 21!!!"
- I was able to make-up for the History exam
- I thought the "Y-chart" was supposed to look like a Philippine flag
- we watched Ms. Universe
- in P&P, we answered the question, "What is one big mistake that you've made in your life, and what can you do to make it right?" it was so awesome hearing people's stories. So, so heart-warming... and Jeremy was crowned Ms. Philippines. I'm so proud :')
- ▲I drew triangles in art class▲ o0o0o0o0o0o it was fun. By fun, I mean DISTRACTING. I couldn't stop drawing triangles all over the paper.
- Thirdy R. and I switched lunch. I gave him my lunch money, he gave me his super kaduper good chicken!!! We're doing that everyday now :-bd

Plus, today, we had debates! Chips Ahoy vs Oreo! That was THE most fun debate I've had in a long time :))
Biscuit Coklat Chip ftw!
We played soccer during PE. It was owsome.


Anyway, happy Yana is happy because I finished the Self Test in Science! I celebrated by playing "A *PARTAAAYYY* Song"
BUT, while I was answering in the learning center, Jed and Ange went inside and their lips were bleeding! All because they were playing basketball with beasts! Cleyanne was injured, too. :))
Well... I feel bad for them though.
That pretty much ends everything. Here, have a Gaskarth.




OMG LOOK AT HIS SHIRT ON THE 2nd .GIF! And look at my banner thing. Look at his shirt again! And look at the banner!

-Y

4 comments:

  1. fyi I was injured too, thanks to the beasts :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... beasts...:)))
    Go PARTNERR JEREMY!!! we're so proud of ya. :') hahaha...Ms. Universe.

    Gaskarth...oonga noh! the shirt and the banner. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. MEETH, MEETH.
    Weee! I bought a shirt with the same picture as my banner. :-bd

    ReplyDelete