Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Araw ng Nosebleed

So, today is August 31. It's a Tuesday and I wore casual clothes for school. Why? Well, it was the celebration for Araw ng Wika or Linggo ng Wika or Buwan ng Wika... or whatever it's called. Basta, it's "something ng Wika."
Hahahahaha ok. I actually don't speak Tagalog that well. :| You hear me speak in Tagalog, and trust me, those are the only words I know. I copy my yayas lang. I'm so sorry :'(

Well...
Today was pretty fun. We had games, and food, and lollipops. YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH GAMES, FOOD, AND LOLLIPOPS, RIGHT? Yeah, the games were fun. Luksong baka was the BEST. Only that... it was pretty hard to jump, you know? My jeans were killing me! Then we played a game in the classroom. I dunno what it's called, though. And also in the classroom, we played Marco Polo!
Then we played Agawang Panyo. It was fun, but it was so freaking hot! Like, I was totally sweating!
And then some people went up to the classroom, then we had hot chocolate and PANDESAL. I ate only 4 pandesals because T. Cecile didn't allow me to get more. /wrist
I memorized the verse BUT I wasn't able to recite it to T. Cecile! PLUS, I failed the History Exam.




OMG KILL ME NOW!
I'm just kidding. :-j But really, I failed. :(
Well, I'm gonna study for History now.
Don't mind this. It's just spam. B-)

2 comments:

  1. heehee. :))) this blog is awesome. :))) as usual. :P I LIKE THE PANDESAL PART. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED IT. sgnoienrgjtjkl argh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? I thought you were there with the hot chocolate and stuff

    ReplyDelete