Monday, August 16, 2010

8/16/10

So today is a Monday. Yep, first day of the week. I've always hated Mondays 'cause you'd have to be dragged out of your room to not be late for school. But whatever, I was late today.
This morning was just like any other Monday. Today was probably the most boring day ever.
PACEs, then we had our break. "WE LOVE OUR BREAD, WE LOVE OUR BUTTER, BUT MOST OF ALL, WE LOVE EACH OTHER"
Then we had History. We had to present our cute little Taal Volcano drawing. I drew the sun :P
Then R&W time which my arm got ipit 'cause of my lappy. Then I wrote this entry.
Lunch time was pretty boring too. I dunno, something just seemed different that day.
Math time.. ugh, don't even get me started on math! Math was crazy. Period.
▲▲▲▲
Man, triangles are probably the coolest things on earth, but dang! They're so hard to solve. We have this super kaduper freakin hard sfhkajhdfkah quiz. Plus, it took up the whole Math time. We didn't have any time to talk, that's why it was so boring. The last page of the math quiz was the hard part. I figured it out when there was 2 minutes left to finish! Since I had nothing left to do, all I wrote was "▲TRIANGLES ARE COOL▲"
But whatever. At least I was able to do something.
Then came Science time! Well, there was also a quiz, but it was the only time the class got to talk. The quiz was pretty easy. SCIENCE TIME IS FUN. Anyway, after class was okay. I still don't get why people leave school too early. It's 4pm and almost everybody left already! Leaving at 4pm last year was considered "leaving too early." Last year, I used to leave at 5pm. OHYEAHIMSUCHAREBEL.
Anywayy, that was all that happened in school.
BYE!

2 comments:

  1. i like the Russell waving thing :))) and the rest of your blog was awesome din...:P GOOD FUH-REND! ;)

    ReplyDelete