Saturday, August 14, 2010

Wake up, this isn't summer vacation.

G'afternoon.
So I was up all night fixing this blogspot account. I never knew it took so much work. I stayed up 'till 2:30 am. Oh yeah, I was also on Tumblr! That site keeps me up.
Anyway, It wasn't just me, though. Sofia was also awake at that time. Trixie too. Imagine doing it alone!  Plus, I was in a dark room. Anyway, due to the lack of sleep I got in the past days, I made up for it. I slept half past 2am and woke up almost 4pm. No wonder it felt weird! I woke up a bit earlier and I wondered what was for breakfast. But while I was thinking, I think my thoughts wandered around and I fell asleep again. I finally woke up, so my mouth was dry. Ew. Okokok. I wondered again what was for breakfast. I checked my phone to see the time and...
HOW THE HECK IS IT 3:45pm? ahsdjhsdjhgsj
So yeah, it was almost 4pm, but I didn't get up. I stayed lying down, but I noticed I got hungry so I went downstairs. I ate "lunch" but yeah, I'm still hungry. 
During summer, that was actually my regular schedule if we have nothing planned. 
Go online until 3 in the morning> Sleep> Wake up, tired and sweaty 'cause it was El Nino, and the heat actually beat my aircon> Take a shower> Go online> Eat> Go online> Eat> Go online 'till 3am> Sleep... then it goes on.
Ohmygosh, I'm such a terrible mess. But anyway, I did my PACEs already. I'm only blogging something to pass the time. I have nothing else to do. Oh yeah, I haven't taken a shower. Ok.
Now my neck hurts. 
I chose omegalo-maniac 'cause it's from an awesome song of an awesome band from an awesome world... not really an awesome world.
Other than that.. OMG I HAVE THE NEW ARTTM and HEY MONDAY ALBUMS. Just sayin..
I'm craving for Krispy Kreme. Ok bye.

1 comment: