Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Saturday after the exams

Oh how I love Saturdays. Especially when it's right after the exams! Right now, it's around 7:50pm. I'll probably finish typing this at like 8:30 or something. Well anyway, today was supposed to be a Grade 7 batch 09-10 reunion. It turned out to be a hangout instead. Pshh, it was just the 4 of us! It was me, Maxine, Trixie and DANI! Well, at least I got to see Dani again.
Anyway, I was supposed to go there around 12nn, but I went at 3 instead because I woke up around 12:30pm. I was up watching Funemployed on Youtube. So yeah, I went there at 3 and we attended the youth service in Galleria. I FINALLY MET SOMEONE NAMED CHELSEA! I've been wanting to meet someone named Chelsea since last summer vacation! I dunno, it's just a catchy name. It's so cool :-bd
I spilled hot chocolate all over my hand, and for about 10 minutes, I couldn't feel my hand.

And then I forgot what we did after that. Oh yeah, we went to Timezone. I'm taller than Bianca Dy! What an accomplishment! Then we watched a movie. It was okay. I had to leave around 30 minutes before it ended. Now I'm home. This entry is short.
Now I'm watching all the episodes of Funemployed. It makes the time pass, you know? Oh look, it's now almost 9pm and I'm still writing this entry. Well... that's all. I'm so boring now.


DATS SO RAVEEEN!!!!

4 comments: