Tuesday, August 24, 2010

8/24/10

HI IT'S ME. Admit it, you love reading my blogs. :>




OKAY! So yeah, I'm back. Hi. Here's the deal, my dad picked me up too early from school (he picked me up at 3:30!). Now I have nothing to do but study. I decided to blog first 'cause blogging is cool \m/
So yeah, I had a post, it was a list of my Top 10 Lead Singers.
The #1 on my list is Patrick Stump. Patrick Stump is in a band called Fall Out Boy (duh). So, I wanted this post to be all about Fall Out Boy!

First of all, I've known Fall Out Boy since I was in the 5th grade. Yeah, when I was still 11 years old, you can hear me in the hallways singing "Dance, Dance." I was already cool back then B-) HAHAHA JOKE.
Anyway, last year, they had a concert here. Twice. One was last year, and the first time they went here was last 2007. I'M TOTALLY MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT COMING TO BOTH! You know why? They're on a hiatus right now. A hiatus is sorta like taking a break from something.

Someone posted something about this and my reaction was like

except I wasn't smiling. Then I was like, "you're kidding right? hahahaha! you're funnyyyy"

Then last February, I saw a post about Patrick going solo. I was like, "meh, they're just trying to find a way to kid with me." And then I went to Patrick's website and saw a video saying that Patrick will be touring all over the United States ALONE. I was like




"IT'S FREAKIN' REAL?!?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!"

And then a few months later, I found out that Pete started a new band called "BL4CK C4RDS" in that spelling.
I was like... PETE'S MAKING A J3J3MON BAND? They better be joking! But then... Pete confirmed it on his Twitter. I was like




Pete, what is this you're doing?
I thought they disbanded, but they were just on a hiatus. Well, it's better than a break-up!

I realized how much I love this band. They have a song for every possible mood. Like, the song for my mood right now is Coffee's for Closer's. "I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IN ANYTHING AGAIN! CHANGE WILL COME, OH, CHANGE WILL COME."
I've heard rumors about Fall Out Boy reuniting next year. I just hope it's true. If it's not true, I will cry.
Like, really cry.





skjhdksahkjh
You know what I miss? Not their music. I can listen to their music anytime. I miss the feeling of waiting for their next album. Like, countdowns and stuff. I miss watching new interviews. I miss  hearing Pete's jokes, and them telling us to wait for their new music videos. And oh yeah, Patrick looks totally different now. He lost a lot of weight.

This is him before:


And this is him NOW:



Not bad, actually. HAHAHA :>

Okay, that's all I have to say. I will now leave you with an unamused gif.





(Y)

4 comments:

  1. yeah, i admit, i love reading your blogs :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. "PETE'S MAKING A J3J3MON BAND?" - this totally made my day :)))

    on the subject of hiatus though, it's quite common for bands. no doubt went on hiatus for a couple of years before reuniting for a new album. just pray that they don't break up for real :)

    ReplyDelete