Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Charice Pempengco & Botox

Hi, I'm back. BAHAHA. I said I'll be ranting about something. This doesn't seem like a rant though, 'cause I'm not that disappointed.
At first, I wasn't sure whether to blog about President Noynoy's website and how he's not allowing the j3j3M0hwnHNzZ to type the way they do in his website or Charice and her freakishly huge cheeks. I chose the 2nd one.
BUT, if you have any complaints to Noynoy, you can email him at http://dearnoynoy.com/
I spammed him once :P
Anyway, about Charice *botox* Pempengco. She's 18 years old, yet she looks like a 30-year-old. Why? All because of BOTOX. For those who don't know what botox is, it's some sort of chemical that gets injected in your face to get rid of wrinkles. If she continues to do that, I guarantee you, she'll look like Madam Auring in a few years.
Apparently, she had botox just for Glee. COME ON! You know what botox does to you? When you grow older, the more your cheeks will sag! Saggy cheeks are gross.
I heard in Rated K (yeah, I watch that), Charice's NINANG, Dr. Vicky Belo did the botox thing herself. No offense, but if I had a godchild, I wouldn't make her look like Madam Auring.
I know she's Filipino and all, but...


To be honest, I never really liked Charice. Well, I kinda did because she's Filipino and all, but now.. eh?!
Okay, this is kinda off topic, but I'll just give some facts about her on Glee.
-Her name is SUNSHINE
-She's an exchange student from the Phils.
-She's against Rachel
-Finn, Kurt and Mercedes likes her
-She sings a lot

Okay, first... SUNSHINE? Are you kidding me?
Second... what if Glee fans don't like her? How embarrassing...
Third... No wonder she wants bigger cheek bones!
Fourth.... Well, at least she has friends
Fifth... Duh, why was she in Glee the first place?
I don't mean to sound like I hate Charice. So, sorry for that.
That ends my "rant" for today. Be back tomorrow!

I should really stop putting those. I might run out.

2 comments: