Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8/17/10

K, so I just got home from school a few hours ago. Today was obviously better than yesterday. We (finally) started decorating the classroom. Today was pretty normal, I guess. Our group just finished filming our commercial. All I have to do is edit. But no worries, editing is easyyy... except when you're using a Mac. I don't use Mac. iMovie is freakin' hard to use, but whatever, I figured out how to use it :P HAHAHAHAH I'm so yabang.
The rest of the day was kinda okay.
OH, AND I PASSED THE SUPER KADUPER FREAKIN' HARD HSKDJHASKDH QUIZ IN MATH. I HAVE A HIGHER SCORE THAN JIREH. I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF NOW.
Ms. Babette was explaining the answers while I tried to listen to her. BUT, since Kuya Mario kept on putting small pieces of paper in my hair, I couldn't. H8 you, Ange.


Decorating the classroom after school was fun. After editing part of our commercial, I finally tried to help decorate.
I painted "DAVAO" on the newspapers posted on the wall... 4 times. IN 4 DIFFERENT COLORS!
After most of the guys left, Jed and James were there.. So I played music.
*With the taste of your lips, I'm on a ride. You're toxic, I'm slippin' under.*
Then I walked around the classroom 'cause there was nothing left to do.
Oh yeah, I also poked Cleyanne with a pin. Peace! It was an accident... or was it?
Anyway, I feel so un-hygienic right now. I'm still wearing my uniform, and I've been writing this for 2 hours now. I just type, then stop. I blame Tumblr and my short attention spa-- OOHH LOOK, A WATERMELON.

Anyway, I'll be writing another blog after this. Well, it's more of a rant, actually. So, thanks for having the time to read this. Btw, I started writing this at like, 5pm. It's almost 8 now. Okay, this ends my blog.

Don't you just love the gifs I put at the end of my blogs? Yeah, me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment