Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18/10

Hey, it's Yana. I know some of you are getting sick of me blogging every.single.day. Some people don't even like blogging. I DO. Blogging's pretty fun. I did see so much people exploring my blog and reading my entries. But I'm just wondering... WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS COMMENTING? /rage
Thanks for having the time to read them anyway.
OKAY. So I shall talk about the day. Today was the last Wednesday in the quarter where our class will do PACEs. I have one Filipino PACE left to finish for the quarter. God, help me. We still have PACE time on Monday, though.
Anyway, during History class, I was super kaduper shdjkadhka HYPER. I dunno why, but I kept on laughing at certain things. Ang babaw ng kaligayahan ko. AND, I finally found out about the story of the Sierra Kusterbeck.. I mean.. the Sierra Madre Mountain Range! You remember the person who fell from the 6th floor in Shang down to the 2nd floor? Yeah. Siya pala yun. That's why when you look at the mountain range, it looks like a woman lying down.

THIS WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER.

Ok. We decorated the room again. Cool story, bro. Oh yeah, our commercial's finished B-) It's kewl.
Thirdy, just please edit the radio ad. Ok? Ok.
So yeah, I'm nervous for tomorrow. We will improvise like a ninja.
Well, today was fun. Especially when we started messing with the paint and putting it on our faces.
Math time... k, I understood the lesson. That's it.

*sigh* Tomorrow's Thursday. I find it weird that the days pass by so fast. Next thing you know, it's already November or something. But whatever, as the days go faster, the earlier the school year will end. \:D/
That's all I can say.
Well.
this has been a post.


^ That's totally how I feel right now.

8 comments: