Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Safe little house, safe little friends, safe little thoughts to keep you safe."

Well, don't mind the title. It's just a line from my LSS. ANYWEIGHH..
Hai guise :-h
I am here, sitting down awkwardly thinking of what to type. See what I did there? I just made a sentence. Ok cool.
It's been raining the past few days, and can I just tell you... THIS IS AWESOME. I love it when the weather is like this. It makes everything so laid back and it's like you just wanna sleep for the rest of the day. That actually happened to me. I got home around 1:45, and I sat on the couch. Yeah, the lights were turned off so it was kinda dark and gloomy-sh. So yeah, I sat on the couch and I watched junior baseball on ESPN. I have no idea why baseball makes me sleep all the time. I love watching it though. Anyway, my eyes started closing and before I knew it, I was sleeping already. I constantly remember dreaming about the exam.Oh yeah, Sopepe was there. And she was singing "Boys Boys Boys" by Lady Gaga. "WEE LAV DEM."
From time to time, I woke up and heard the rain outside. I was thinking of something like, "Oh haii Ondoy. You're back. What a surprise. Is PENGPENG with you? Oh.. wait, I'll sleep." Yes, I'm serious! I remember saying that. And I also remember laughing at myself for saying that.
Then I woke up 'cause I heard my phone ring. Good thing it rang or else I'd still be sleeping until now.

The exams today were okay... except for History. The map thing was kinda easy, but the rest of it wasn't. I forgot what the gigantic flower was called. And for Filipino... I GOT PATA. Then I saw a picture in my head of a pig doing a thumbs up, so I kept laughing and I couldn't take anything seriously =))))
But I'm not yet done with the oral test 'cause teacher Cecile said "TO BE CONTINUED."

Then it was dismissal. Good thing I remembered to get my shoes from my locker. Then we went to dimsum & dumplings. I forgot to bring my bag with me. My dad picked me up around 1:35 or samting like dat. We went back to school to get my bag but... I FORGOT TO GET MY SHOES. So now, I don't know what shoes to wear tomorrow 'cause I'll be wearing my PE uniform. And I hope they don't burn my shoes, or throw it away, or puke on it, or give it to the orphans. Well, they can give it to them with my permission but... sghdkjasgdjk
Well, I guess this post is very long. OH, I REMEMBER NOW! WE USED WHITE PAPER FOR THE EXAM!!!
Ok, ignore what I just said. I shall give you a bopping parrot (or whatever bird this is)

6 comments:

  1. RORRRRRRRRRR!! =))))) DUDE! SAMTING LIKE DAT!! :))))))))) oh, and I DON'T LIKE YOUR DREAM :| XD XD XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahahahaha. :))) white paper is awesome. :P \m/

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOFIA "LAVS" MY DREAM.
    White paper's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude! i'm like following what the parrot bird thingy is doing! lol! it's so funny! :)))

    ReplyDelete